Kim's Blog

Kim's Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tempting Bad by M. Robinson ~ Release Day Blitz













Synopsis:

Brooke
I’ve come from a privileged life and an even more privileged upbringing. My parents taught me right from wrong and everything in between… except I wanted the gray area. I wanted to live life on the edge with the possibility of falling over. I didn’t care about the consequences because I had no heart…
I left that on the floor of my parents’ bedroom door, shattered.
And never went back to pick up the pieces.

Devon
Family first.
I learned the meaning of the word hate.
I learned that life is a battlefield and I stood frontline.
I learned that praying doesn’t work and God doesn’t listen.
And I learned how to be a man…
All at the receiving end of my father’s fists, my mother’s tears, and my sisters screams.
You can’t run away from your past…
It will always find you, especially when you’re asleep.

Warning: Book contains adult situations.
Sex/language. Mature readers only.








Buy Links:








Excerpt:

And I broke.
I lunged at her.
I hurt her.
I pushed her.
I tried to control her.
I knew I was being rough, but I didn’t care. I wanted to hurt her. I wanted her to feel an ounce of what I was feeling.
A breath of fucking air she shot from my lungs.
Something.
Anything.









Author Info:

M. Robinson loves to read. She favors anything that has angst, romance, triangles, cheating, love, and of course sex! 











Tempting Bad by M. Robinson

Wow!!! I’m blown away!!!  You have done it again M.  This story of Brooke was truly a roller coaster ride of emotions, love, hate, lust, anger, sadness, hurt.  I never imagined the story of Brooke was just so, so messed up. I never imagined Brooke in this way, you gave her a life that truly had me hooked. She is a woman with feelings that run deep and she loves just as deeply.

Devon, Oh My God!!!  I was hot for him in VIP but now? I was mesmerized and wanted more, and I got so much more. His story is so tragic, sad and very realistic too. You have quite a way with creating a mystery and only giving us a little bit at a time and then BAM! You throw it out there and it’s nothing but shocking.

I am not going to go into all the details of each of the characters and how their lives evolved throughout the story because I hate spoilers, I would rather talk about how a book made me feel and how much I liked or disliked it. But I cannot say anything bad about this book, I Loved it!!

You gave Brooke and Devin a life that had me wishing I had that, and then I didn’t, and then I did again!! Life has a way of throwing a rock into your plans (I like to say) and boy!! Did you ever throw a rock into their plans or feelings rather and it fit, it worked and I was hooked from the start. Loved, Loved, Loved  it!!!. I was gifted the book and so in return I am leaving and honest review.  Read this book people!!!  You won’t regret it.  I am leaving a 5 out of 5 star rating. 

KimGrayLovesBooks




No comments:

Post a Comment